Friday, May 05, 2006

Freaky Friday!

Talk about a weird news cycle! I got up this morning and as I perused the news sites, I was hit with these anomolous bits of "news":

The Vice-President, despite his diplomatic accumen, offended some insignificant foriegn country.

Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld was accused of incompetence.

And a Kennedy was driving under the influence of...something.


The world just gets weirder by the day, the next thing you are going to tell me is that the leader of Al-Quaida in Iraq is a hypocrytical, bumbling, POSER, that walks around in New Balance sneakers and seemingly can't figure out the operating function of the most simple assault rifle in the entire world!!!!

Damn.

Okay...so rough news cycle. At least I can rest easy knowing that the Koreans aren't trying to develope an army of beautiful robot women!!!

...

MIGHTY ZEUS' LIGHTNING KOREA!!!!!!
It doesn't really bother me that the Koreans arent well versed in Asimov or Gibson, It bothers me that the have never seen an F'ing science fiction movie...or even Austin Powers. For the love of God and the Holy Land, Korea! This NEVER ends well! Sure, kids are petting them now, but wait till they decide they are smarter than you, and seeing as how you are building sexy robots, that won't be a tough argument to make.


At least tommorrow is Saturday, always a slow news cycle.

No comments: